Going solar has never been easier. Here are a few simple steps of our solar journey:
Step 1 – Tell us about your requirements
All we need to get started is some basic information about your home or office and your approximate electricity consumption. A few other helpful details include:
- The average size of your utility bill
- Approximate orientation of your roof
- Roof material
- Major electrical loads in your home
Step 2 – Schedule an appointment
We will schedule a consultation visit at your home or office.
- Our Energy Consultant will visit your home, for site evaluation, solar shade analysis and consultation.
- The assessment process usually takes 1-2 hours. It is a good opportunity for you to ask us your queries on how solar power works, what the installation process is, or any other technical and financial questions.
- During this visit, our Energy Consultant will collect the information needed to generate a proposal.
Get in touch with us to schedule an appointment: email@example.com
Step 3 – Review our proposal
We will analyze your requirements and deliver our proposal to you by email or in person.
- Our proposal will include the initial system design, costs, in-depth financial analysis, financial incentives you can expect and tax credits.
- Our proposal can also include a simulation of your expected electrical usage and billing with your new solar power system. This will help you determine how much you can save on your utility bills.
- We can also help you with more detailed financial analysis, such as cash flow or ROI if required.
Step 4 – Sign a contract
At GreenBrilliance, we are committed to providing you with end-to-end turnkey solutions.
- Once you choose us as your solar partner, you’d have to sign a contract.
- From thereon, we will take care of everything, including system design, permissions, construction, inspections, utility interconnection and rebate application /collection.
Step 5 – Installation
The installation begins once the contract has been signed, permits are obtained, and materials are procured. Installation times range from 3 days to 4 weeks, depending on system size and complexity.
Step 6 – Municipal and utility inspection
Once the installation is complete, the governing municipality and your utility company will inspect the system.
- We will schedule and attend all municipal inspections on your behalf. After the utility inspection, your new system will be up and running.
- We will then provide electrical and structural drawings, along with all owner’s manuals, warranties and instructions on how to monitor your system’s performance.
Find out if solar is right for you.
Contact us to get a free quote. firstname.lastname@example.org