GreenBrilliance Academy will train Conservation Program Engineer, Project Engineers, Architects, Realtors, Lead Installers, System Designer, Building Contractors, Residential Contractors, Commercial Contractors, Handyman's, Technicians, Engineers, Control Technicians, Business Development, Project Development Managers, Permit Coordinators, Inspection Coordinators, Accounting Managers, Sales Technicians, Teachers, Adults, High School Students, Business Contractors, Home Makers, to install, operate and repair solar systems. GreenBrilliance Academy will train them for skill development in troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing photovoltaic equipment, including how to perform maintenance, repair, or replace solar panel parts to correct problems.
GreenBrilliance Academy will train them for the growth of solar energy means that a variety of jobs are available for those who are trained and have a passion for working in renewable energy. There is a growing need for more solar technicians, including manufacturing workers to make solar panels, construction workers to build power plants and solar photovoltaic installers to install solar panels.
GreenBrilliance Academy solar energy jobs training will include repairing solar energy systems or working with architects or engineers as they design and install solar projects. Some solar energy technicians concentrate primarily on installing solar panels while those at small companies may do everything from sales to planning to wiring. Experienced contractors, technicians, electricians, installers in any size company may advance to lead installer, system designer, sales representative or other positions.
What can you learn in GreenBrilliance Academy?
GreenBrilliance Academy Solar Energy programs prepares the participants for renewable energy jobs that are in high demand and gives them a solid foundation in fundamentals of solar energy technology.
GreenBrilliance Academy instructors who are NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installers - more than any other solar training organization. These instructors, who are actively working in the field.
Will enhance the direct use of Solar Energy which continues to be the most affordable energy heating option for Tristate Community. GreenBrilliance Academy offers lower greenhouse emissions than other home energy sources. Many Americans on average may see the second-lowest bills they have seen in the past decade.
- Fundamentals of production and transmission of clean energy using the radiation provided by the sun
- Skills to operate, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair photovoltaic equipment
- Skills to perform maintenance and repair on other components used in solar installation and solar heating
- Diagnostic analysis and the knowhow to meet industry standards within the rapidly expanding solar energy field
- Our program allows students to choose their own specialization for the growing field of renewable energy jobs.
- Along with core classes that connect sustainability, electricity, field safety, power generation and other areas, students choose from a variety of solar modules.
- Our unique program was designed with employer input
- Our instructors have real-world experience and help you apply learning to the real world
- GreenBrilliance has NABCEP Instructors in preparing participants for careers in solar energy systems and solar installation in today's new, green economy
- State-of-the-art laboratories and facilities allow you to apply learning to the real world Want to learn more about what it takes to become a Solar Energy Technician? Contact us today!
GreenBrilliance Academy Training includes:
- Introduction to Sustainability
- Fundamentals of Electricity / AC Circuitry
- Discover the differences between solar energy systems
- Understand basic solar PV system components
- Learn how to physically install solar panels, modules, and components
- Learn the technique behind constructing a solar PV array on a roof deck rack
- Understand the difference between grid-tied and off-grid
- Health and Safety in the Field
- Renewable Energy Fundamentals
- Wiring, Schematics, and Blueprints
- Power Generation and Transmission
- Programmable Logic Controls
- Electric Motors and Control Systems
- Business Concepts for Renewable Energy
- Introduction to Photovoltaics
- Photovoltaic Installation and Repair
- Solar Energy Technologies
- Introduction to Solar Thermal, Thermal Installation and Repair
- Understand the financial, environmental, and ethical benefits of choosing solar
- Learn techniques for selling solar energy to homeowners
- Understand how to take solar from a concept to a reality
- Residential & Commercial Photovoltaic Systems
- Battery-Based Photovoltaic Systems
- Solar Business & Technical Sales
- Developing World Applications
- Renewable Energy Applications
- Solar Professionals Trainer
- Certification & Licensing